computer reservations that meet your needs
Groovix Reservations allow you to get the most out of your computers and keep your customers happy.
- You control how, when, and where reservations are made:
- No reservation is required if there are open computers
- Staff can make and modify reservations from any web browser
- Customers can make their own reservations at a dedicated kiosk or from any web browser
- Options for instantaneous or future reservations
- Flexible time quotas put you in control:
- You can specify monthly, weekly, daily, and session time quotas.
- "Bonus" time allows sessions to be automatically extended if no one is waiting
- Quotas can vary by site, user, user type (child, adult), computer type (express, catalog, web), day of week, time of day, etc.
- Groovix Reservations works in a variety of authenticated and unathenticated scenarios:
- Koha, Evergreen, or any open source ILS
- Polaris, Horizon, Millenium, and other SIP2 compatible ILSs
- Groovix guest passes provided by staff
- Auto-generated guest passes (unathenticated)